New Window Installation in your area From Zen Windows
Zen Windows is the favorite window installation company in your area with a robust enough selection of energy-saving windows to suit any style and the service to make replacing windows an enjoyable experience instead of a hassle. Residential window installation is a significant investment in terms of the comfort and value of your home. Even then, it’s beneficial to understand all the facts and upgrades available to ensure you maximize your ROI.
Every part of a window should work to your advantage. The glass panes and the material around it and how a window operates play a significant part in what you’ll get out of them over the next several decades. We’ll go over that information with you and hope you work with Zen Windows as the window installation company in your area that brings value to homeowners.
Will Residential Window Installations Enhance Your Home Value?
Installing new windows has one of the greatest returns on investment of any home improvement project. Homeowners in your area recover as much as 70-85% of their new window installation expenses when they sell their homes. That means if you spend $1,000 on your residential window installation project, the property value can increase as much as $850. But you get extra value when you consider the energy savings.
Energy efficiency is a top priority for homeowners today, which is why homebuyers are willing to spend more for properties with new windows. Modern, energy-efficient windows make it easier to regulate regulate inside temperature by insulating the interior of your home from the outdoor temperature. An air-tight seal will reduce stress on your heating and cooling systems, significantly lowering your monthly energy bills and eventually allowing the window installation to pay for itself over time.
What Are Energy-Saving Windows?
All homeowners in your area should take an interest in optimizing their energy efficiency. The perks include enhancing your home’s value, lowering your monthly energy consumption, reducing stress and wear on your HVAC system, and bettering your family’s comfortability. With a window installation company like Zen Windows in your area, you’ll also be able to make your home more beautiful with the many styles of energy-efficient windows we offer.
Some general criteria make an energy-efficient window: the type of window (single-hung, double-hung, etc.), the material it’s made of, and the glass panes. It’s also necessary to hire a qualified window installation company to put them in your home, as a snug fit is needed to make the right seal. Zen Windows in your area allows you to customize your windows with various types of glass panes for the energy efficiency to suit your home’s needs:
- Double-pane glass provides twice the insulation of standard single-pane windows. Double-pane windows create an air pocket between the glass panes that enhances energy efficiency.
- Triple-pane glass goes one step further than double-page windows. Since they have two gaps of air, heat transfer is reduced exponentially between the outside and interior of your home. With triple-pane windows, you’ll notice substantial differences in various weather.
- Argon or krypton gas in-fill can be pumped into the spaces between double-pane or triple-pane glass. The density of these gasses slows heat transfer better than air alone.
- Low-E glass coatings are a great feature for improving the energy efficiency of your windows and getting the greatest value from your installation. Glass with Low-E coating blocks harsh sun rays and heat, maintaining your interior spaces cooler without depending so much on your HVAC system. It's also effective the other way around depending on how you apply the coating, keeping the heat inside your home from escaping to keep you warmer indoors.
- Warm-edge spacers on energy-saving windows are used instead of metal around the glass. Metal isn't considered energy efficient because it loses heat too easily.
- Double-strength glass has a thickness of 3.2 mm in comparison to the standard 2.5 mm. Thicker glass is not too costly and provides better insulation and durability.
Residential Windows Installations with Zen Windows
Zen Windows is a leading window installation company in your area that offers you the specs you need to know and not just what you want to hear. Luckily for you, we offer a variety of styles and upgrades at competitive prices, so you can get exactly what you're envisioning at a price that’s suitable for your budget. The windows we install are built to look great and keep your home warm or cool throughout the year to help make it a more enjoyable place to be. Our simplified process will be that much easier by helping you get the sorts of windowdesigns you want without an upfront payment or high-pressure sales tactics.
We take care of your window installation project with your convenience and needs in mind every step of the way, including the cleanup when we've completed it. Come to us first and avoid the typical hassles of other competitors. Our installers offer you with durable, quality window products and we help protect your investment with a double lifetime warranty.
Choose the Zen Process
Zen Windows in your area has the greatest selection of high-quality, energy-saving window frames and features. Energy-saving windows boost your home’s resale value and save you money on energy consumption. We also have unparalleled services.
The Zen Process eliminates all the hassles of the usual window-buying process. We won't send any pushy salespeople to your home—our reputation and window products speak for themselves. Just send us pictures and measurements, and Zen Windows installers will perfectly install new windows in your home and dispose of any mess when they’re done. You don’t make a payment until the job is complete. Our double-lifetime warranty is 100% transferable and surpasses industry standards. Make a wise investment in your home that pays for itself with Zen Windows.
We service the following cities and their surrounding areas: